2020 - 2021 Registration is open now! Deadline to register and wrestler receiving free t-shirt with name on the back is 11/11//20. If you have 3 or more kids signing up, you pay for the first 2 and the rest are free.
Meeting Flyer: Wrestling Parents Flyer 2020.docx
Parent Informational Flyer: Parents meeting information.doc
Practice Location: Lakota Events Hall, 46954 272nd St, Tea, SD 57064 (1/2 mile East of Fareway on N. side of gravel road)
Due to COVID pre-cautions we will be renting a building to hold practices this season. Practice schedule can be found under the Practice Groups tab.
AAU Cards: (Cards are required for Districts, Region, State & National Tournaments)
We highly recommend that you purchase your AAU card at the beginning of the season. This provides additional insurance coverage (after your primary insurance) in the event an injury would occur in practice or tournament. The cost is only $14 and you will need it for Districts at the end of the season. PURCHASE NOW - DO NOT WAIT!
Instructions on how to get a AAU card: AAU_Card_Instructions_2020.pdf
AAU Website: http://aauwrestling.net/
Club Code: 473A6X
Congratulations to the Titans - 2020 Team Results:
Individual Team Results:
- Tri-Valley - 3rd Place
- O’Gorman – 1st Place
- Tea Tournament - 1st Place
Dual Team Results:
- Watertown Dual Team - K-6th – 4th Place
- Harrisburg Dual Team - K-6th – 2nd Place
New for 2019/2020:
- Families with more than 2 wrestlers - pay for the first 2 and the additional are free
- Will have Tea HS wrestlers assisting in coaching at youth tournaments
2020 Middle School State Results:
Tyler Woodring 80lbs 4th Place
Jackson Tschetter 85lbs 3rd Place
Graham Wilde 90lbs 5th Place
Austin Eimers 95lbs 4th Place
Sam Werdel 113lbs State Champion
Parker Wilson 113lbs 5th Place
Jaeden Waltner 145lbs 6th Place
Gavin Van Emmerik 145lbs 7th Place
2018 Season Review: 2018 Review of Accomplishments.docx
Story on Austin:
Thank you to the Tea Area Sports Boosters for donating $10,000 towards a new Titan Wrestling Mat!
Wrestling Parents: If you are not already a Sports Booster member please consider joining. Memberships are between $25-$250. You can sign-up at www.teaareaboosters.com and pay by credit card.
- Wrestlers must attend Tea school to join Tea Titans Youth Program except for wrestlers that joined the club in prior years and prior members siblings. Email email@example.com with any questions.
- Registration Fees - $65/wrestler (includes up to 3 paid tournaments and dri-fit shirt with wrestlers name on back)
- Mike Long and John Rand will to be our paid coaches.
Singlets: We have 3 options for singlets.
1) Singlet with Name on Back - $60 - ship time is 5-7 weeks
2) Singlet, no name - $45, we will buy back for $20 if in good condition (limited quantities available)
3) Old Style Singlet, $20, we will not buy back (limited quantities available)
Order a new singlet by clicking Registration, Singlet Order.
2015 State Tournament Video: SDWCA STATE YOUTH WRESTLING TOURNAMENT 2015
2014 Tea Titans Wrestling Video: http://animoto.com/play/rh9dq40rtpk1tPGt2iEDfQ
Build a strong wrestling foundation with our youth in developing technique, strength, sportsmanship, mental toughness and confidence through determination, hard work, and goal setting in a competitive and fun environment.
Donated $7,000 to the HS pin club to assist with new warm-up costs
Titans Youth has committed to pledging $200/year for the next 5 years to help save NSU wrestling.
Purchased singlets for the Tea High School wrestlers.
Spent $5,000 on camps for Titan wrestlers to attend the summer of 2015 & 2016.
Raised over $2,500 for Austin Schoppert with Tea Club donating $1,000, raised over $8,000 over past 2 years.
Funds were allocated towards his own shower that Austin will be able to control himself.
Provided funds to purchase new wrestling mat & thanks to the Boosters Club for their contribution.
Helped raise funds to help send High School wrestlers to team summer camp.
Wrapped the wrestling room walls with a Custom Designed Vinyl Wrap.