Wrestlers must attend a Tea school or live in the Tea school district if you are registering for the first time with Tea Youth Wrestling. If you have questions regarding this please contact Jeramie Eimers at 605-360-4856.
Registration: Wrestlers registrations are accepted anytime before or during the wrestling season. Wrestlers who register by 10/17 will receive a shirt with their name on the back.
Apparel will be available the first week of December and handed out in the wrestling room.
Practice Schedule and groups have been updated on the site 13/31/19.
AAU Cards: (Cards are required for Districts, Region, State & National Tournaments)
We highly recommend that you purchase your AAU card at the beginning of the season. This provides additional insurance coverage (after your primary insurance) in the event an injury would occur in practice or tournament. The cost is only $14 and you will need it for Districts at the end of the season. PURCHASE NOW - DO NOT WAIT!
New for 2019/2020:
- Families with more than 2 wrestlers - pay for the first 2 and the additional are free
- Will have Tea HS wrestlers assisting in coaching at youth tournaments
2019 AAU National Dual Results:
- 7 All-Americans (3 or less losses)
- 45-15 cumulative record
100lbs - Maddix Slykhuis: 5-2
105lbs - Wyatt Stuntebeck: 6-1
105lbs - Hunter Wilson: 3-4
120lbs - Gavin Chapman: 6-2
152lbs - Tanner Myers: 8-0
160lbs - Matt Schwebach: 5-2
106lbs - Quincy Hulverson: 7-1
113lbs - Connor Eimers: 5-3
2019 State AAU Place Finishers:
Jackson Tschetter – State Champion
Gavin Chapman (LOG) – State Champion
Matthew Schwebach – State Champion
Kade Eimers – State Runner-up
Wyatt Stuntebeck – State Runner-up
Boston Bryant - 3rd
Graham Wilde – 3rd
Tanner Meyers (LOG) – 3rd
Sam Werdel – 4th
Hunter Wilson – 4th
Emery Voelker – 5th
Aidan Kranz – 7th
Brenner Konrad – 7th
Raphael Bastemeyer – 8th
Slaton Jones – 8th
Gabriel Bastemeyer – 8th
Congratulations to the Titans on the following 2019 Team Results:
57 wrestlers qualified for Regions, 21 + 3 LOG wrestlers qualified for State, 16 Placed at State!!
Individual Team Results:
- Tri-Valley - 3rd Place
- Yankton - 2nd Place
- Tea Tournament - Champions: 1st - Tea, 2nd - West Central, 3rd - Yankton Jr. Bucks
- Luverne - 3rd Place
Dual Team Record: 11-2
- Marshall MN Dual Team - K-6th - Runner-up
- Tea vs Adrian, MN 47-30, Tea vs Pipestone, MN 61-20, Tea vs Brandon 37-28, Tea vs United, MN 28-44
- Marshall MN Dual Team - K-3rd - 3rd Place
- Tea vs Worthington, MN 31-29, Tea vs Willmar, MN 58-12, Tea vs Brandon 28-35, Tea vs Redwood River Valley, MN 45-12
- Montrose Dual Team - K-6th - Champions
- Tea vs West Central 55-27, Tea vs Harrisburg 45-32, Tea vs MCM 51-36, Tea vs SF Lincoln 54-21, Tea vs Howard 47-31
- Aberdeen Dual Team - K-6th - 4th Place
- Tea vs Sidney MT 54-33, Tea vs Aberdeen 15-59, Tea vs DGF, MN 50-32, Tea vs Minneota, MN 24-57
- Watertown Dual Team - K-6th - 4th Place
- Tea vs Brookings 52-29, Tea vs Clark 48-36, Tea vs Watertown 29-59, Tea vs Aberdeen 28-47
2018 Season Review: 2018 Review of Accomplishments.docx
Story on Austin:
Thank you to the Tea Area Sports Boosters for donating $10,000 towards a new Titan Wrestling Mat!
Wrestling Parents: If you are not already a Sports Booster member please consider joining. Memberships are between $25-$250. You can sign-up at www.teaareaboosters.com and pay by credit card.
Congratulations to the Titans on the following 2018 Team accomplishments:
- Tea Tournament - Runner-up: 1st - West Central, 2nd -Tea, 3rd - Yankton Jr. Bucks
- Vermillion Tournament - Champions: 1st - Tea,
Dual Team Record: 15-2
- Marshall MN Dual Team - Runner-up
- Tea vs TMB/WWG, MN 45-28, Tea vs New Ulm, MN 50-24, Tea vs United, MN 51-21, Tea vs Marshall, MN 34-38
- Harrisburg Dual Team - Champions
-Tea vs West Central 46-37, Tea vs Watertown 52-35, Tea vs Pierre 48-42, Tea vs Dell Rapids 58-30, Tea vs Harrisburg 44-43
- Aberdeen Dual Team - Champions
- Tea vs Sisseton 78-11, Tea vs DGF 63-16, Tea vs Watertown 57-29, Tea vs Aberdeen 49-33
- Madison Dual Team - Runner-up
- Tea vs Madison 56-29, Tea vs Parker 76-15, Tea vs DeSmet 78-15, Tea vs Harrisburg 40-43
- Wrestlers must attend Tea school to join Tea Titans Youth Program except for wrestlers that joined the club in prior years and prior members siblings. Email email@example.com with any questions.
- Registration Fees - $65/wrestler (includes up to 3 paid tournaments and dri-fit shirt with wrestlers name on back)
- Mike Long and John Rand will to be our paid coaches with Billy Murtha as a volunteer coach.
Singlets: We have 3 options for singlets.
1) Singlet with Name on Back - $60 - ship time is 5-7 weeks
2) Singlet, no name - $45, we will buy back for $20 if in good condition (limited quantities available)
3) Old Style Singlet, $20, we will not buy back (limited quantities available)
Order a new singlet by clicking Registration, Singlet Order.
2015 State Tournament Video: SDWCA STATE YOUTH WRESTLING TOURNAMENT 2015
2014 Tea Titans Wrestling Video: http://animoto.com/play/rh9dq40rtpk1tPGt2iEDfQ
Build a strong wrestling foundation with our youth in developing technique, strength, sportsmanship, mental toughness and confidence through determination, hard work, and goal setting in a competitive and fun environment.
Donated $7,000 to the HS pin club to assist with new warm-up costs
Titans Youth has committed to pledging $200/year for the next 5 years to help save NSU wrestling.
Purchased singlets for the Tea High School wrestlers.
Spent $5,000 on camps for Titan wrestlers to attend the summer of 2015 & 2016.
Raised over $2,500 for Austin Schoppert with Tea Club donating $1,000, raised over $8,000 over past 2 years.
Funds were allocated towards his own shower that Austin will be able to control himself.
Provided funds to purchase new wrestling mat & thanks to the Boosters Club for their contribution.
Helped raise funds to help send High School wrestlers to team summer camp.
Wrapped the wrestling room walls with a Custom Designed Vinyl Wrap.